Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Colors

I have found the election coverage so depressing, I had to find a diversion. I found it just by looking around. Fall is here and the trees are beautiful. Our burning bush has turned a fantastic red color (see below) and the hills are yellow and orange. It's therapeutic just going for a walk or a drive.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, the reds are just amazing. I love the shot of the trees, it looks like a patchwork quilt, ranging from green to to dark red. Very dramatic. I also share your frustration with the "news" media.

Alan said...

Amazing! Like mezo I am amazed at the variation of colors in the shot.

Melanie said...

ditto with the boys, that tree shot is phenominal. thank you for the much needed diversion. hope it is still working for you!

Bob Norman said...

The fall colors are by far more exciting than hearing about the elections. You take such awesome pictures. I loved the pictures that you had framed in your home.

Melanie said...

my friends and i are coming to washington in a couple weeks. the island of bainbridge. we want to know if the color in trees will still be around then.

Buppa H said...

Wonderful! You will see some colr but most will be gone in a coupel of weeks. Already the leaves are dropping. But the views will stil be beautiful, especially on Bainbridge.

Cathy and I and Dick and Janet will be traveling to California on Nov 22, so we may miss you. Hope you and your friends enjoy your visit.

Melanie said...

i have cathy's phone number in my cell, we are hoping to make it over to whidbey and will call you to let you know!