Thursday, March 12, 2009

Visit to San Clemente

Cathy and I had a chance to visit Alan & Kristina and the kids in San Clemente last week. It was great seeing them. Just wish it had been longer. They live right near the beach which is beautiful. Lots of things to do and see. Here are just a few pics. More to come.













4 comments:

BanAnna said...

Nice pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Buppa H said...

We did have fun for the short time I was there. It was also nice visiting you. Thanks for driving all the way to Davis.

I had to leave San Clement early because my cough became unmangeable. The doctor has me on six medications. On Tuesday I am getting a workup by an allergist. I would give anything to get rid of this contsant hacking.

Bob Norman said...

We love your pictures. Nice job.

Melanie said...

Great pictures Uncle Reed!! Thanks for posting, and I hope you feel better! I think a miserable cough is one of the worst things to be afflicted with.