Also, here are some pics of Mom and me riding our new mower. What a blast!
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Fish Story, etc.
Tuesday I went salmom fishing with a couple members of the ward. I was suprised to learn that the best fishing is right on the edge of the water just feet from the beach. As we went from spot to spot in the boat, we saw people lined up on the shore elbow to elbow casting in their lines to catch salmom. They, like us, were fishing for "pinks" and "silvers." Coho and king salmon were off limits. Although we saw a lot of fish and each caught some ling cod, we didn't get any of the elusive salmon. But the weather was great, the scenery was fantastic, and the company was excellent. As they say, "The worst day of fishin' is better than the best day at work." I certainly felt so. I also learned a lot about fishing, fishng gear, and boating. All good stuff. Here are few pics from the trip.




Also, here are some pics of Mom and me riding our new mower. What a blast!

Also, here are some pics of Mom and me riding our new mower. What a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment