Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Visit, etc.

Saturday, Grammy Beal came for a short visit, along with Tammy and Diana. It was great to see them. I wish we lived closer so that we could see each other more often. They all look good and things are going well in Utah. Grammpy had to work, so he didn't come, but it's always a pleasure when the Beals visit. I wish I had taken a photo.

Saturday evening, I took a risk and spoke in stake conference. Other than the "pit stop" I had to make during the congregational hymn, it went well. I added the talk ("Recovery") to the devotional list in the link on the right-hand column. I was also able to attend the Sunday Session without much of a problem. So, it seems I am well enough to resume my church assignments, with only a few exceptions. I still plan to stay home from work for the next three weeks, as the doctor recommended. Things are looking up and I continue to feel great.

BTW, the name of the stake was changed to the Woodland California Stake in keeping with church policy that the stake should be named after the city in which the stake center sits.

1 comment:

stina said...

So glad to hear that you're doing better all the time. I enjoyed your talk, too. Love you!