Friday, February 02, 2007

Getting Better!

Well, I had my surgery and things are looking up. The doctor thinks he got all the bad stuff out and the pathology test supports that conclusion. In a couple months, I will have a follow-up PSA test to confirm the pathology report.

I am feeling quite well and doing better every day. I have been off work for a week and will probably stay home for another 4-5 weeks. Full recuperation can take from 3 to 12 months. Mom is an excellent nurse, so I am in great hands. Here's a picture of some flowers I sent her as a "thank you."


I was also the recipient of a number of beautiful flower arrangements and many thoughful "Get Well" cards.



This has been a harrowing experience, but we have been very blessed. I have much to be thankful for, not the least of which is a loving family and many supportive friends.

No comments: