Friday, March 10, 2006

Survey

At Kristina's request, here are my responses to the internet survey.

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Kennel cleaner
2. Florist delivery person
3. Lab tech
4. Lawyer

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
1. LOTR
2. Pirates of the Carribean
3. Spider Man II
4. Princess Bride

4 Places I've lived:
1. Cleveland
2. Los Angeles
3. Berlin
4. New Orleans

4 Places I want to live:
1. Washington
2. Scotland
3. England
4. Oregon

4 TV shows I love:
1. 24
2. CSI
3. House
4. Lost

4 Highly regarded TV shows I have never watched:
1. Southpark
2. Nip-Tuck
3. Sopranos
4. Sex and the City

4 Places I've vacationed:
1. Edinburgh
2. London
3. Disneyland
4. Victoria

4 Places I would like to vacation:
1. Germany
2. Italy
3. Hawaii
4. Australia

4 Favorite dishes:
1. Swiss steak
2. Lasagne
3. Enchiladas
4. Bannana split

4 Websites I visit daily:
1. Drudge
2. Google News
3. Gizmodo
4. Kristina's blog

4 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. With my family
2. Reading a book
3. Sitting in front of a smoldering fire
4. London

4 Bloggers I'm tagging;
1. Hoppers' Happenings
2. Anderson Adventures!
3.
4.

No comments: