
The IKEA store opend today in WestSac. It was crowded beyond belief, but I decided to make tha attempt. Luckily, I was able to find a parking spot and run in for a quick scan. I even had lunch. Good Swedish meatballs. In any event, I was amazed at all the things they offer. The bookshelves and tables are great. I saw about 50 room displays with the neatest stuff. You could easily furnish a house for a very reasonable price. I am anxious to go back when I have some time to browse. Definitely worth a visit. I can see why Alan and Kristina are so high on the store.

2 comments:
So have you gone and bought anything yet? Its a little overwhelming. I always want to buy everything.
I would love to buy more furniture, but the house is full. Maybe I will switch out some bookshelves.
Post a Comment